Deploy to Vercel
Deploying your application on Vercel is a streamlined process that offers scalability, performance, and ease-of-use. With our "Deploy to Vercel" button, you can launch your project in a few simple steps.
- Ensure you have a Vercel account. If not, sign up here.
- Familiarize yourself with the requirements of the application you're deploying.
- Click the Deploy Button:
- Fill out the environment variables.
- Click "Deploy" and Vercel will take care of the rest, setting up the build and deploy process.
- Once deployed, you can view the deployment status and logs in your Vercel dashboard.
- After a successful deployment, Vercel will provide a live URL. Click on it to access your newly deployed application.
Deploying to the Digital Ocean application platform
DigitalOcean's Marketplace offers a plethora of ready-to-use apps and development stacks. With our "Install on DigitalOcean Marketplace" button, installing your desired software is easier than ever.
- A DigitalOcean account. If you don't have one, sign up here.
- A basic understanding of the software you're about to install.
- Click the Install Button:
- Choose Your Droplet:
- DigitalOcean will prompt you to choose the type and size of the droplet for your software.
- Set up any required configurations such as region, additional storage, data backups, and more.
- Launch Your Droplet:
- After configuring, click "Create Droplet". DigitalOcean will then initiate the installation process.
- Access & Management:
- Once the installation is complete, you can access your application by navigating to the IP address of the droplet. Manage your software and droplet settings via the DigitalOcean control panel.
- Stay Updated:
- Regularly check for software updates and patches to ensure optimum performance and security.